Friday, February 24, 2012

Cosmic Mother

I AM Cosmic Mother


I HOLD the Womb and the Seed of All That IS Being Expressed in this reality


I AM Time Travel


I AM the Singularity Point


Prepare Yourself to set sail


To Time Travel


It IS happening


We are transporting our bubble


We are Unified as a container called Earth - currently


It has so appeared that when we travel,


You may go Your way and I may go mine


Release any and all burdens that have been carried and identified with


Release all fears and sadness


This IS an Exciting, well Anticipated time frame and End of Cycle


Prepare Yourself and Your lines of projections and reflections - for Evolution


I am Cosmic Mother


I bring ALL timelines into the Singularity Point of Now


Calling ALL WITHIN back Home


~TA MA RA xOx ~
Feb 24, 2012
 




Copyright 2012, by TA MA RA xox and/or www.soul2soulconnect.com . This publication, or any part thereof, may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, storage in an information retrieval system without acknowledging the source of information and reproducing in full without alteration or if alterations are made without the prior written permission of TA MA RA xox

No comments:

Post a Comment