Wednesday, February 29, 2012

THE PATH INWARD

At times the emptiness feels so great
The possibilities and limitations so vast

I know not where to turn
An awareness of a feeling
That aches deep
Sensing loneliness, abandonment, void
Lends way to confusion
I find myself searching elsewhere
Looking outside myself to Witness answers

The Old Me, used to displace responsibility
People, Situations, Things
The New Me, Knows
I AM That, I AM

Mirrors, Aspects of Me
All the answers residing Within
Reflected Without
I am the one who abandoned myself
Lending way to loneliness and confusion

Remembering…

Only the path Inward
Provides Connection, Love and Peace


                                                                ~  TA MA RA xOx ~








Copyright 2009, by TA MA RA xox and/or www.soul2soulconnect.com . This publication, or any part thereof, may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, storage in an information retrieval system without acknowledging the source of information and reproducing in full without alteration or if alterations are made without the prior written permission of TA MA RA xox































No comments:

Post a Comment